Saturday, February 11, 2012

Background and Intention of food talks with Fred


I grew up very regularly, very conventionally and ate nothing but absolute garbage for the first 22 years of my life. I never ate one piece of fruit; I didn't eat anything that had any semblance of vitality or health for 22 straight years. I didn't start learning about this stuff until the age of 23 or 24, and at that point I started very intensely. I probably read over 100,000 pages on this subject, I went 7 years straight eating only raw vegan food.

By giving these food talks, my intention is not really to change the way that you eat or to change your life. Rule number one about us as human beings is that we are going to do whatever we want, and we are not going to do it because someone else told us to, we are going to do it because it is something that we found to be a logical thing in our life. 

In the mean time, just enjoy my real intention, which is to uplift your level of information. You have heard before that knowledge is power; but why is knowledge power? What does it afford you, what does it give you? Choice and options! If you don't know any better, because you don't know anything different from whatever you learnt and however you learnt it, then you are essentially what I call “chained or imprisoned to your own ignorance.

My intention is empowerment, not to try to change your whole life or hope that you do this or that, it's to simply uplift information. I am not here for you to believe me or to take my word for it, don't believe me because I am saying it, research it on your own. I am not interested in your faith; I am interested in speaking to you about how I understand this stuff, and if it makes sense, because I am only going to talk logic and basic fundamental biology here.

I’ll keep you posted on the right foods to eat and the best way to keep in shape and live in accordance with nature.

No comments: