Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hi Fred I just wanted to send you an email thanking you for changing my life.

"Hi Fred -I just wanted to send you an email thanking you for changing my life. I apologize for not sending this sooner. Because of your wonderful yoga teacher training program I am aligned with my purpose here on Earth. I have been exposed this beautiful massive new world that I never knew existed. The more I learn, the more that I find there is to learn. Far from being overwhelmed, for the first time in my life I am truly empowered and I see clearly the direction I need to go in. I am turning my family’s health around by leading them through example to eat properly and increase their activity levels. My father (severe type 2 diabetic) now eats salads everyday for lunch, is losing weight, and stabilizing his blood sugar. Also a huge step, my mother no longer keeps white bread in the house and she eats raw almonds for a snack at work. Those are just a couple of instances where I have influenced others to love themselves more and to be more mindful about their health."

No comments: