Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My kind of Valentine note.


My kind of Valentine note!

Hi Fred
Just wanted to share something with you. My dad is 62 years old and has been practicing yoga over the last 7 years.
I think he is in great shape because of his yoga practice. But over the last seven years he has always been judging and judging himself about what he cannot do what makes him frustrated about is practice.
One of these things is his balance in postures. The day I left Miami, he asked me if I had learned something about keeping your balance. As an answer I mentioned to him that
you taught us to always be thankful for what we CAN do and how it has made such a difference in my own yoga practice.

When I got back home today I was talking to my parents on skype and my mom said: 'I have a different husband.'

He told me how this morning in his yoga class he was focusing on giving thanks to all the things he can do. He said he couldn't believe he had passed 7 years judging himself about what he cannot do.
I thought it was such a beautiful thing to share with you, because I was not even aware of the difference it could make for him. And now you see, I'm not even teaching yet, but my teaching through your teaching has already made a difference across the Atlantic!
So thank you for teaching me to always give thanks for what we can do.
See you tomorrow!

‪#‎miamiyoga‬ ‪#‎yogateachertraining‬ ‪#‎fredbuschyoga‬ ‪#‎yogamiami‬ ‪#‎teachertraining‬ ‪#‎limayoga‬ ‪#‎bogotayoga‬ ‪#‎guayaquilyoga‬ ‪#‎yoga‬ ‪#‎yogaeverydamnday‬ ‪#‎coreyoga‬ ‪#‎corepoweryoga‬ ‪#‎coloradoyoga‬ ‪#‎hotyoga‬ ‪#‎davieyoga‬ ‪#‎yogadavie‬ ‪#‎miramaryoga‬ ‪#‎pembrokepinesyoga‬ ‪#‎aventurayoga‬ ‪#‎yogatherapy‬ ‪#‎yogaalliance‬ ‪#‎vinyasayoga‬ ‪#‎instayoga‬ ‪#‎yogagram‬ ‪#‎yogis‬ ‪#‎guru‬ ‪#‎meditation‬ ‪#‎pranayama‬ ‪#‎gratitude‬ ‪#‎blessings‬ #vegan #vegetarian #healing #life #love #sunlight #miami

No comments: