Friday, February 13, 2015

Today one year ago we where finishing our training, no doubt it was a life changing experience for all of us!

"Today one year ago we where finishing our training, no doubt it was a life changing experience for all of us! Fred Busch Mayara Busch and all the teachers working behind and aside of you, thank you for all your wisdom, knowledge, experience, love, and teaching that you gave us, and still give to us.

A lot of people have said this especially those of us that are lucky enough to cross your path and learn from your voice and heart, you are the best Guru, friend, guidance, and teacher of all! Fred Busch thank you, for help me find my way everyday.

I miss you so much, and I humble hope to see you again, with these new eyes, heart, voice and enlightening that you gave me with no boundaries, thank you for teaching me to appreciate life and be grateful for every moment, every person, every situation. You will always be in my heart and by hand with your words of wisdom. Thank You Fred Busch TT! Thank you God for letting me find them and them to find me. "
Thank you so much M.M. these notes are very very meaningful to Mayara Busch and me!!!

No comments: