Friday, October 3, 2014

You Can See Here Christina's Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge.

Christina's Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge!!
In honor of October Breast Cancer Awareness--I challenge YOU to come to as many of my classes as you can. For the entire month of October every student that attends ANY of my classes at Brickell Hot Yoga (this includes classes I sub for other teachers and any of my classes that may be subbed) I will donate $1 to Breast Cancer Research. I also encourage you to wear pink to class and donate!

About 1 in 8 women in the US will develop invasive breast cancer during their lifetime. This means you may be affected directly (friends or family) or know someone who is. My Aunt and a very dear friend of mine are breast cancer survivors--this is for them and all the courageous women--and men--affected by this terrible disease.
MY SCHEDULE: 
Mon & Wed: 9am & 12pm 
FRI: 9am 
SAT: 4:30pm 

No comments: