Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chakras

Each chakra has a location on the spine, remember, the Chakras do not just vibrate forwards like you see in the picture. You see a picture of a human body and the chakras are always in the front of the body, the chakras are going in all directions. They’re centered in an actual spinal column itself but this is not real, I cannot dissect you and find your third chakra, there’s no way. I can’t pull your third chakra out, it’s subtle anatomy, it’s energetic anatomy, it’s not dissectible stuff, which is the reason why the whole western medicine doesn’t buy it.

Western paradigm says that if I can’t see it then it’s not real, I cannot experiment with it and find it and dissect it and its obviously not real. That’s where they’re disconnected, now there are many medical doctors who are enlightened and intuitive and they’re putting all of it together and that’s great, but the main limitation behind medical paradigm is that need for it to be dissected in a laboratory and verified in order for it to become real in their view of things and as I’ve explained with a cell phone, you don’t see the waves leaving the cell phone and traveling to Europe and coming back, even yet that’s pretty real stuff.

So why did you need to see the evidence, when you’re dealing with energy, you’re never going to see the evidence.

Visit me at my Miami Beach Power Yoga Studio on South Beach for questions about Vegetarian Food, Vegan Food, Raw Food, Meditation, or Power Yoga. Here's my email for questions and inquiries: fredb@miamiyoga.com Thank you

No comments: