Friday, October 30, 2009

Fred

My name is Fred Busch and I am a Raw Food Yogi.
I eat only 100% Raw food, I practice Yoga asana vigorously everyday.
I am experiencing the benefits of great physical strength, mental agility and connectedness to the universe. One cell at a time, one day at a time I am getting healthier and more full of love.

I am also just like any other person. I grew up on the pizza, burgers and pasta diet for the first 18 years of my life. I am not here to hold high moral ground. I am certainly not here to judge. I am here however to enlighten you to the possibility that there is a more fulfilling life to be led when you can align yourself to the laws of Nature by eating a natural diet and vigorously exercising.

I smoked cigarettes for 5 years, ate meat everyday and never ate salad or fruit until my twenties. Yet I was always attracted to nature and the natural world. My inclination to all things natural and wild led me to study Environmental Policy in university. I know from my own example that no matter how divorced we become from Nature in our lifestyle, the call to Nature endures. And so with that vision I see in everybody around me the pure and vast potential of Nature.

It is said that a gorilla can bench press 4000 lbs. The domestication of the wild human begins at the first bite full of cooked food.

While laying in bed for weeks with terrible headaches I had visions of myself exercising and sweating and EXPRESSING the gift of the human body and I saw the value of health above all. I was treated in Africa but decided that rather than go to India as I had intended, I had better return home and heal and hopefully return to full health.

Perhaps you are lucky enough to not have had to realize first hand that health is the most important thing in the entire world. If you already know about the value of health then you will begin to tear through these pages in earnest. If not, then let me simply tell you that no matter what else you can imagine, if you are not healthy, you have nothing.

Visit Miami yogashala's official site: www.miamiyoga.com or you may send me your questions and concerns regarding 5-Day Detox Programs, Teachers Trainings, Vegetarian Food, Vegan Food, Raw Food, Meditation, or Power Yoga: fredb@miamiyoga.com

No comments: